Of course your wedding day is going to be fabulous. Of course it’s going to be great fun. Yes, it’s going to be memorable. There will be lot’s of happy, smiling faces.
So why might you hire me?
My role as a wedding magician is to make your big day even more fabulous, more memorable, to crank up the fun and get those smiles even wider!
Every couple wants to have a great time at their own wedding but naturally they want their guests to have a fantastic time too. I get lots of feedback from couples saying just how much the magical entertainment has enhanced their big day.
Here are just a few examples:
“My Dad was so impressed he actually mentioned you in his speech!”
“Incredibly professional and considerate. Our day was already magical but Nick took it to the next level”
“Nick mingled effortlessly with all our guests and kept them thoroughly entertained”
“Nick entertained at our wedding and was superb. All of our guests, young and old, loved him”
“All my guests were commenting on how much fun Nick was and how easily he fitted in”
“Everyone loved you! You made our day extra special. You nearly outshone the Bride”
These are just a few comments from couples taken from hundreds of five star reviews and I can do exactly the same for you.
I love these comments because they describe exactly what I aim to do. I like to “mingle effortlessly”, to be remembered as “professional and considerate” and to keep young and old “thoroughly entertained”. If I can get a mention in the Father of the Bride’s speech then that’s a bonus!
Take a look at this video to find out more:
Magician for Weddings
So here is the question I get asked the most. “What’s the best time of the day to have you at our wedding”?
Every wedding is different but here are Nick’s Top Tips.
The Post Ceremony Drinks Reception
- Usually one to two hours long
- A great time to mix and mingle among your guests
- Breaks any ice in this early part of the day
- Gets people talking and brings people together
- The couple and immediate family are usually involved in official photographs (so may not see too much magic themselves)
- Suitable as a standalone session for guest numbers up to around 120
*** See below for larger numbers of guests
The Wedding Breakfast
- Usually around 2 hours long
- Includes special entertainment for the top table
- Takes place when tables have waiting time, not whilst they are eating!
- Creates a wonderful atmosphere in the room
- Great photo opportunities
- Suitable as a standalone session for up to around 12 tables
*** If you have guest numbers above 120 or a larger number of tables than 12, I recommend you consider a booking for both of the drinks reception and the wedding breakfast. This ensures that I can spend some fun time you and all of your guests.
After the Wedding Breakfast & Into the Evening
- Works brilliantly if your room is being turned around for the evening
- Keeps the atmosphere going immediately after the wedding breakfast and before the party gets going
- Enables me to entertain additional evening-only guests soon after their arrival
- Makes your evening-only guests feel immediately welcome and part of your day
*** Close up magic becomes impossible once the lighting gets low and the music gets loud so I recommend ending the entertainment at first dance.
In order to help decide what might work best I offer all couples an informal consultation either on the phone, or face to face to include a demonstration of my fun and interactive magic!